Skip Navigation Links

Means tested or Legal Aid funded Parenting Courses and assessments: Apply


If you have a solicitor, or a legal representative, we can only explain the Family Court procedures and protocol, we cannot offer legal advice. Litigate in person website offers paralegal support

Our registered charity is exclusively for limited abilities parents. We respectfully ask others to use Parenting Together Non-profit (NPO) with a wider range of services and projects